Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2023

From 2021 - New Year Media Clean-up

 I have spent the last three days updating my customer-facing author internet points. I have bounced around from Amazon to Google to Apple to Barnes and Noble to Smashwords to Facebook to Instagram to YouTube to Goodreads and to a bunch of other web places. Thirty-eight specific spots where I verified access, checked links, and standardized my written content, fonts, images, and color schemes. And I haven't even started checking my gaggle of email addresses!

I still need to link this blog to my Amazon Author page, my personal website, (Which looks good in a browser and good on a phone; but I ported it over to my Facebook business page and the covers are all over the place. Give me a break! And I'm not sure it's a viable presence hidden below four other tabs anyway.) edited my favicon and who knows what else. 

I don't think I am doing anything special having all these access points. I think we all do everything we can to sell a book. There seems to be a new platform popping up every day. That can lead to a haphazard look and approach. Like me, keep refining that "Look." If you had a "Look" before you ever uploaded a file to Kindle, maybe you are a Marketer.

George W. Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment